Elam Real Estate is Growing! We have more leads than we can effectively service.
We have over 25 years in the real estate industry, then you want to look at us.
We are actively reaching out to seasoned agents and will consider newly licensed agents with a minimum of 1-year of sales experience.
So, whether you are new to Real Estate and are looking for the best sales training in the industry or have been selling for years and desire to take your business to the next level, our aggressive lead generation systems, cutting edge technology, extensive coaching, and support, are just some of the resources we provide — to help YOU succeed!
Our company is one the largest buyers of Quality leads in Middle TN.
Do you have what it takes?
- We are looking for full-time, top-producing sales agents who are passionate, driven, positive, and self-motivated individuals.
- Self-starters who want to build a career…
- Enthusiastic personality with excellent communication skills and enjoys working with people.
- Quality Paid Leads…
- A proven proprietary sales training program.
- First-class marketing materials and sales support.
- Contract to closing administrative department.
- Advanced business planning, coaching/mentoring.
- Cutting-edge technology and tools to grow your business 30%+ in the first 12 months.
- Workman Success National Training.
- One-on-one attention to detail.
- Hands-on success track.
- The “ELAM Edge” daily coaching/training available.
- Full-time Digital Marketing Professional on staff.
- Elam Agent’s average income is substantially more than the industry standard.
- No desk or incidental fees.
Additional Information to be provided to the right candidates upon application.
Job Type: Full-time
- Monday to Friday
Please complete the ENTIRE application process to be considered
What we expect from Elam Real Estate Agents:
- Work hard and smart every day.
- We provide leads, work them thoroughly with our proven system.
- Manage communication and documentation by using our CRM and technology.
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text, and video.
- Ability to show property and work with the home buyer.
- Prospecting to win the deal.
- Strong work ethic.
- Be coachable and trainable.
- Able to work full-time.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Focus on the client and meeting expectations.
- Positive attitude and a willingness to learn.
- Participate in company meetings, training, and contests.
- Commitment to do the right thing, always.
Here are some additional actions and attributes you’ll need to be successful working with our company:
- Willing to obtain Real Estate License OR currently Licensed (we can assist with understanding the process).
- ELAM is known for our UNIQUE focus on “Coaching and mentoring programs.”
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- An attitude of excellence in mind.
- Overcome objections.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Be committed to following through with what you say you will do.
- Able to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly.
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members.
- Ability to work as a team within the Elam Family.
- Integrity is a MUST for our agents.
- Sales experience is not necessary, but helpful.