Take Control of
Your Future Today!
Real Estate Experience
Real Estate Sales Director
Our ideal candidate will have both personal sales and sales management experience. This position reports directly to the CEO/Owner.
The ideal candidate will understand the importance of team meetings and developing salespeople to exceed minimum sales numbers. They will also understand how to truly motivate others. They will slow down and dig into all the details of teaching, developing, and motivating others. This position will play a key role in growing our company into something much larger.
Elam Real Estate is a unique, Christian-based company. Being Christian is not a requirement, but respecting Christian values is. Elam is committed to “coaching, training, and mentoring” agents – especially the newer agents. Additionally, Elam offers our agents a different sales environment in which sales and not administrative activities are the priority. The firm handles nearly all the administrative and operational tasks most other firms require their agents to do on their own.
You’ll join a great team of people here. We’re looking to you for coaching, leadership, and support to help us hit our sales goals. If you’re up for the challenge, please apply today!
***Compensation is $40,000 – $60,000 base, with expected earnings of $100,000+ with bonuses***
- Analyze sales data on sales results and develop plans to address performance gaps
- Give creative ideas for marketing purposes
- Collaborate with marketing to develop lead generation strategies
- Plan and direct sales team training
- Provide feedback, support and coaching to the sales team
- Meet with sales team to help in setting individual sales targets
- Oversee the sales team’s activities and performance
The primary responsibilities for this position are recruiting, training, assisting agents with general real estate questions, and developing the sales team to hit sales targets in a loving and supporting manner.
You will need to be hyper-focused on our sales team doing the routine daily tasks needed to meet a minimum number of potential clients per week.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Recruiting both new and experienced agents.
- On-boarding new agents.
- Creating a positive environment.
- Ongoing training and development.
- Creating awareness and accountability.
- Assisting agents with daily challenges and general broker support.
- Strong ability to lead a team
- Proven success as a Sales Manger or team lead
- Have prior experience in sales
- Proven experience in customer relationship management
- Set targets, performance plans, and rigorous, objective standards
- Real Estate broker experience with broker license OR at least 5 years of full-time realtor experience with broker license to be obtained within first 90 days.
- Sales/sales management experience, specifically in residential real estate.
- The extremely high degree of professionalism and drive for performance
- A College degree is highly preferred, but not required
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Able to learn and use new technology/programs with ease
- Ability to train and mentor a team with both individual and common goals in mind
3202 Memorial Blvd. Suite B
Murfreesboro, TN 37129
O: (615) 823-3342